sketchyhanksketchyhank

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 13 art Reviews

Light the night, Joy is light, Till the new dawn. Light the night, Joy is light, Till the new dawn.

@Audun-Andreas
Oh my god, dont be that exact with the release-dates! This is an art challenge, not everybody wins a price! And the motivation to take part in this COTM shouldn´t be the winner-prices! The Challenge is supposed to get people doing art, improving and having fun! Please keep that in mind!
This piece is amazing! Great new resolution:D

TaraGraphika responds:

Awww....thanks for backing your boy up. Definitely agree on the motivation of the contests; to always draw. Stop keeping the images of what you think inside. Throw it out, so you have new space for the brain:D

(But to be honest, them prizes still look delicious. So...temptation man....telling you.)

But overall, thanks for enjoying my piece!!~~Cheers deary!

Epic Santa Claus and his little helper Epic Santa Claus and his little helper

Auto-Win, you can´t draw this better! AWESOME!

ParadoxArt responds:

Thank you so much Sketchy. Glad you like it :)!

Dark Santa-" epic Santa" December entry 2015 Dark Santa-" epic Santa" December entry 2015

OMG! EPIC! GREAT! I wish i could do that traditionally!

The Power of Christmas! The Power of Christmas!

This is the best entry i´ve seen so far! Amazing art style, everything fits into! Great ideas! Especially the unicorn-horn with the rainbow! Keep up the great work!

sadctheclown responds:

Thanks heaps man, that's a mega compliment! :D I was thinking it doesn't get much more epic than a Unicorn. :D

Half heroic Santa Half heroic Santa

Awesome! Pls finish this piece, i LOVE your lineowkr!

ChristopheBessette responds:

sure! once i'll get time cuz these days im buzzy :)

Candy Cane of Santa Candy Cane of Santa

Love this Santa! But the huge neck makes him look like quasimodo^^ Well done!

Epic Santa for the contest by Draw with Jazza Epic Santa for the contest by Draw with Jazza

Awesome! I love the overall look! And the bloody mouths of the reindeers are telling a great and epic story!

JohnnyTheLiar responds:

Thank you, that's very nice to hear!

Christmas will allways be safe Christmas will allways be safe

This is too amazing for this challenge! Well done! Congratulations!

Flowers10 responds:

Thank you sketchyhank, thank you sir!

Epic Santa! Epic Santa!

Overwhelming Composition! I love the story this painting tells! And the eyes of the monster-toysnake are perfect!

Good luck, i guess you are a finalist!

Demp responds:

Thank you sketchy, I really hope so!

SAN'TERMINATOR'' SAN'TERMINATOR''